Internship Status

So I hope you liked my Dream Team? Those were some of my favourite players diz football season. I had a hard time choosing though. Everybody was so great this time, especially da Spaniards. It just seemed unfair to pick some. You might not agree wid me on my team selections but its not like I care (Whose da coach? I'm da coach) :P:P Hahah anyways, things are going great these days. I'm almost over da football fever, but not completely yet. Seeing Waka Waka on TV repeatedly is not helping either :/ Today is da 2nd day of my internship in Bandos Island Resort & Spa and I'll be honest wid you, its wayyyy better than my previous internship. Nothing better than being back in Maldives (Alone!). Met a couple of my relatives although I have yet to meet my friends. As for my training, I just feel a bit uncomfortable at da front office :O Everybody knows I have very bad communication skills and dealing with guests?? HELL NO. But otherwise, everything is pretty cool. My room mates are all very nice and even my co-workers are pretty cool. I wish I had a camera so I could share pictures. You know, so that I could make you jealous :P This place is beautiful. Come to Bandos people! (See? I should totally work in Sales & Marketing).

3 comments:

Jamm said...

LMAO vogue by sue sylvester? HAHAHAH :P

A.R said...

i loved your dream team. good luck for your training :)

Anonymous said...

LOL LOL Sue Sylvester