Burberry Perfection

Is it just me or has Emma Watson become even more cuter after she got her new pixie hair cut? I'm in love with those Burberry coats she's been wearing lately. Seems like she's a huge devotee of the brand. This is not the first time she's sported one of those magic trench coats. I'll be honest with you I'm not really a Harry Potter fan. You can laugh at me all you want, but I only read the first book and watched the first movie. I frikkin hate movies with wizards, aliens, witches, whatsoever (vampires are an exception minus Edward 'cause he's gay). Anyhoo, I've loved Emma ever since the first movie and I always thought she was the next big thing. She has really improved her fashion sense from her early days and I'm so relieved about that! I hope we get to see more of those coats. Keep going sweetie. You're on the right track.

Images [Source]

2 comments:

Ming Ming said...

i dont like her. she looks too innocent. huhu im stalking you

Rishu [♥] said...

Hermione Granger?? she looks good!