Fuck You - Cee Lo Green

One day there would be a hit song called 'Fuck you'. They predicted. I laughed. Its such a shame I regret doing that. This verbally abusive song might actually be my new favorite composition. What a way to say 'Take that bitch!' The funny thing is, I always thought Gnarls Barkley was a person. I never thought they were a band until Cee Lo Green went solo. Anyhow, I absolutely love this song. I love it to such an extent that I keep singing the chorus infront of my parents but that ain't good cause the last thing I want to do is get grounded for singing a joyfully melodious song. You gotta admit, this man's got some vocals. Also, my dream of using 'Fuck You' as a post title is finally a success.

9 comments:

Ming Ming said...

lol i like the ending 'My dream of usinf fuck you as a post title is finally a success' heheheheheh

Anonymous said...

fuck you too

Surely said...

love da song!

fizan said...

You can sing this song in front of your folks. The radio edit version is called "Forget You"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc0mxOXbWIU

And oh, this is not the first song to be titled "Fuck You". Lilly Allen (2009) has that honour. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFE6qQ3ySXE

fizan said...

Sorry, the clean version "Forget You" link is this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKxodgpyGec

Rifga™ said...

@ Ming Ming & Surely: :);)

@ Anonymous: Its okay to dream :)

@ Fizan: Thanks for the links :) I totaly forgot about Lily Allen x)

Rishu [♥] said...

You better stop singing this song! :P

Rifga™ said...

@ Rishu: Its automatic!

Sofi Stellar said...

LOL at this.