Lawbreaker

My lecturer called me a LAW BREAKER during LAW class today. Reason being because I didn't follow the instructions on my homework.
(I got a 9 out of 20) In her mind, she was mocking me. She had no clue she was actually making me feel like a real badass. To cover up for it, I had to take part in a bonus round. I had to answer all those lame you-must-be-loyal-to-law questions which was surprisingly pretty fun. The bonus points changed my 9 into a full 20. Now I have full marks. I broke the rules AND got the highest marks I could possibly get. All the while I was enjoying the entire process. Katharine Hepburn once came into my dreams and said  'If you obey the rules, you miss all the fun'. Katharine Hepburn was right.

Images [Source]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

katharine hepburn looked hot back in the day. RIP

//Sub/Corpus said...

Yes, Katharine Hepburn look hot !!! Din't know she taught life lessons :P
Congratulation on your full marks ...

Rifga™ said...

@ Anonymous: She was and will always be hot. RIP :)

@ //Sub/Corpus: Hahah thankyou :) She taught me (and da rest of da world) more than life lessons. She taught us all the eternal rule of being a badass. LAW students will especially remember her for dat x]

Anonymous said...

speakin of badasses..guess whos here? =]

Rifga™ said...

@ Anonymous: Fact - I have a lot of badass frnds. Which one are you? :P