2011

In the last few minutes of 2010, my family and I were running as fast as we could to get to Sunway Pyramid just in time to see the fireworks for the new year. We did it yes, but I ended up sweaty and drowsy and we sort of missed the countdown (or was there a countdown?) But the fireworks were great and the people inside the mall were out of control, spraying each other with confetti or snow spray or whatever you call that. I'm glad I spent my new year outisde this year, cause for most of my life I spent new years at my balcony listening to music coming from outside. That was sad. This year is different. I've already resolved that next time, I will spend my new year's eve at a party. Hell yeah that'd be awesome. This is a picture I took with my lil sister. This was the first shot we took. We look unprepared and the way we're posing makes me look pregnant. But there wasn't much we could do cause we had no real camera and we had to shoot using my sister's crappy phone (which died right after this shot). One of the resolutions I had was to upload more pictures. So there you go...A picture :) This picture should remind me to lose weight, stop wearing black, grow my hair long and stop showing my ugly teeth when I pose. And that's not even half of all my resolutions. Its funny cause before this, I never really made any resolutions. There's always a first time...right?

GOODLUCK WITH THE NEW YEAR YA'LL!

6 comments:

Shimi said...

you guys are so adorable <<<3 ummmmaahhh

Shimi said...

and i forgot! happy new yearrr :)

Ming Ming said...

HAPPPYY NEWW YEEARR! you both look sweet!! you should def grow your hair longer ;) i want more pictures:D

//Sub/Corpus said...

Fireworks in Sunway Pyramid eh ???
I kinda remember those ... he he ...
Happy new year to you too ... :)

Rifga™ said...

@ Shimi: Thankyou babe. Mmmwah :)

@ Ming Ming: Yeah I'll try to upload more pictures ;) But I'm already having second thoughts about growing my hair long xD

@ //Sub/Corpus: The fireworks at Sunway Pyramid were pretty good I guess xD Probably cause thats the only fun thing that happened for me on new year. Lol.

Anonymous said...

you look so cute