When My Ass Is On Fire

Trying to finish up a presentation about Kuala Lumpur for tomorrow. Not even half of my slides are done but I'm already falling asleep. Its a Maldivian tradition I guess...doing things 'fookolhuga alifaan roaveema' (Refer to the heading. Yeh thats what I meant LOL) I've been through this so many times before, yet I never learn. I guess its meant to be that way. I'm just lousy. And I'm so sorry for not posting for so long. I've been a lazy busy girl. Wots happened to me these past few days?

Attended college. Missed some classes. Got an MC . Lost my MC. Found it again. Submitted my MC. MC rejected 'cause apparently I was a week late. Tried to study. FAILED. Tried some more. FAILED horribly. Saw a suicidal cat in da middle of a road. Spent the entire week wondering what happened to the poor cat afterwards? Watched a video of a dog being abused. Dreamt of murdering the guy who abused the dog. Used google translate a million times to finish my French homeworks. Realized my French lecturer is my newest enemy. Made some sweet songs with my guitar buddy, Shambe. Got into some serious financial trouble. Argued with my parents about how less my pocket money is. And of course, got really really sick (This part was supposed to come before the MC). 

Oh and I have a surprise for you. I'm really excited about it. But since its not confirmed, you will have to wait for a few more days :D Or maybe weeks. I know you're probably thinking 'Why da fuck did she tell us she has a surprise when she knows she aint gonna share it anytime soon'...Yeah I know its annoying. But you're gonna have to wait. Muhahahahah.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should have saved the cat..............................

Rifga™ said...

@ Anonymous: O_O I did not leave the cat on purpose. I was on the bus on my way to Uni. I saw it through the window ...
Now I feel guilty =_=

//Sub/Corpus said...

So whats the surprise ??? :P

Thappii said...

ey you dont have a shoutbox or anything and i didnt want to write this on your facebook wall but i had to write it somewhere.
I MISS YOU. I MISS YOUR VOICE. PLEASE SING FOR ME. :(

Rifga™ said...

@ //Sub/Corpus: Nah-uh! Wait for it :P

@ Thappi: Babeh! I miss you too! And you're gonna hear me pretty soon *wink wink* I shall sing for you! :D Mmwahh!

Muna said...

hahah what's wrong with saying it on facebook? :P if i had facebook, maxi i would appreciate your voice on the wall okay! =)