Homeworks & Revelations

See the doodles on my blog header? - clear proof that I've literally gone insane. Its so annoying I can't get my head into studies. Whatever free time I get, I'm either watching TV or surfing through fashion blogs or doodling on my French notebook. Its my last semester and its tough as ever. What the hell is wrong with me? I need to straighten up. On a brighter note, remember the surprise I was telling you about? Well, its about time I concede. I'm working on a project - a music album. I'm collaborating with my friend Shambe' who is one of the most underrated Maldivian guitarists I know. I'm pretty excited about it and its definitely something that I've always wanted to do. I've been away from music for so long I just needed something like this to work on. We've been planning this album for about 2 years now. We'll finally go into the studio next week. Its kinda nerve wrecking because we're doing this here in Malaysia and although I've been in the recording booth before, things here are a bit different. The studios are big ass, the instruments are high quality and the engineers are experienced. And for all I know, I'm not the best vocalist in the world so this whole thing is quite intimidating and exciting at the same time. Ahh, nerves. Wish me luck. I'll keep you guys updated. Mwahh.

11 comments:

Ming Ming said...

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D YOUR ALBUM!

Far said...

are you a singer? nice to know about your album. you should upload songs on this blog.

Muna said...

Maxi! Wish you the best of luck! And you're an awesome singer! :D

Muna said...

all the best*

Muna said...

uhun no the edited version of all the best wasn't needed, the previous post was just fine. :D

Muna said...

All the best bai liyunyma weird vee.

marymia said...

thats good news! i knew i'd hear you again! :D

Hana said...

Homeworks and revelations? :P


Whoa! That sounds cool. You'll do great :D
Goodluck. Can't wait to hear it. (;

Thappii said...

a very muse inspired blog title i must say. :P

ALBUM!!! SO EXCITED! And trust me, you are WAY better than the singers we have to deal with these days.
You'll do just fine. Can't wait to hear it. :)

And, study man! Ace your finals.
Good luck with both. Mwah.

Rifga™ said...

@ Ming Ming: Yes woman! My album :D

@ Far: I'm an occasional singer. I don't do it professionally though :)

@ Muna: Haha thankyou ;) All the best bai wasn't weird at all x]

@ Marymia: Yea, I knew you'd hear me again too ;)

@ Hana: I couldn't think of any other title xD Lol. Thankyou!

@ Thappi: Hahah yea, I was listening to Muse when I wrote this post xD Thankyou! And yes I shall nail my exams! ;)

Anonymous said...

what is your full name? i think ive seen you on tv :D