I Lost My Seven Nation Army

In the midst of all things pretty and sweet, I heard the most depressing news of the century; The White Stripes are officially over. Its done. The end. La Fin. Its the exact feeling I got when I discovered when I was 8 years old, that Kurt Cobain was actually deceased. I had to bury the hopes of seeing a Nirvana concert after my brother broke the news to me. And now this....This is as sad as it could get. I wanted to see both Jack and Meg together. Performing. ON STAGE. LIVE. All I can do now is replay the band's playlist over and over again. Sad. But at least they are alive and well. So fingers crossed. They might change their mind. Lets just pray. Meanwhile, if you're thinking 'She's nuts. Its not true' Refer below [Source : http://whitestripes.com] After this, I sure don't know what to do with myself.

4 comments:

pino riding white said...

theres plenty of other music around

Rifga™ said...

@ pino riding white: True. But considering I listen to The White Stripes every single day, and was hoping to hear a new album from them, its quite grievous to know that they wont be making any new music together :/

Anonymous said...

WTF? is tis real?

Ming Ming said...

Aawwnnnn :(