Winning Isn't Everything, Its The Only Thing

So the big question is...am I proud of myself? YES! I'm very very proud of myself! Do you realize how hard I worked to get this Diploma? I busted my ass off learning every little detail about Malaysia. Its not easy being a tourism student when you're studying abroad and you have to learn everything about the country you're staying in and not you're own. I still can't believe that I completed my Final Exams on top of my class - the highest mention of 'Very Honorable Pass With Congratulations From The Jury',  I finally proved to myself that I can actually do anything with the right determination. I'm not only overwhelmed but also motivated to start my Degree. I got my parent's trust :) Thats even better than the Les Palmes du Directeur Award !! I'm thankful to Allah for this beautiful blessing. And congratulations to my dear friends Zhen Hao and Michelle who also got the top honors. I'm really really happy!

12 comments:

Mootha said...

YESSSS!!!! congratulations dear :D

Muna said...

Congratulations Maxi! :D

ne3 said...

congratulations

Rifga™ said...

@ Mootha: Thankyou very much :)

@ Muna: Thanks babe ;) Wish I was there to give you all a treat :D

@ ne3: Thankyou =)

Anonymous said...

proud of you dear :)
- dhonths

Rifga™ said...

Thankyou dhonths :):)

Hana said...

Congrats once again Maxi! :D
Btw what's a 'Les Palmes du Directeur Award'?
and looking pretty in the pictures!^^

Rifga™ said...

@ Hunty! Heheh thankyouuuu ;)
Its an award given to those who get the highest scores in the final exams ;) I got it from the hot French guy who evaluates our marks xD Lol He even gave me a 'Bonjour' and a wink. Hahaha

Hana said...

Hehe. For some weird reason I can only imagine your hot French guy looking something like Jafar. =s

Rifga™ said...

@ Hana: Hahah Noooo. Jafar isn't bad either, but you can have him :P The guy I'm talking about looked good... except for his hair. He was a bit bald x] But that doesn't matter. He gave me GOOD MARKS! I love him ;) LOL

Millzero said...

Congratulations

Rifga™ said...

@ Millzero: Thankyou =)