Cut, Chop, Sheesh

I've finally cut my hair. I realized its better to just chop it off than wonder how awesome it'd be to chop it off without really doing it. The only problem is, its a bit too short. The woman at the salon totally ignored the length I asked for. She was mad I didn't do the overly priced hair treatment she was promoting. Gee, it wasn't even a big deal. How arrogant can anyone get? Too bad for her I'm not going back in there again. And I'm not letting any of my friends or family go in there either. Its time to look for a new job sweetheart. As for me, I'm looking for a new salon. And perhaps a real stylist this time?

4 comments:

Muna said...

I want to see. Please post pictures? =D

Rifga™ said...

@ Muna: No way. I think I'm going to hide from people for 3 more months. Its that bad :(

Hana said...

I second Muna's comment!

PICTURES! PICTURES!

Rifga™ said...

@ Hana: Noooooooooooooo. Wait till I get some extensions x) Hahahah