Royally Genius

I remember vowing to my sister that I'd rather watch Animal Planet than watch the English Royal Wedding. Unfortunately, I found myself glued to the couch, counting down the seconds, waiting for the so called princess-bride to step out of that vintage car and show us just how fancy her wedding dress is. Honestly, I wanted her to screw up. I wanted to see some scandal. I wanted her to fail! (Yes, I'm a jealous freak) But she passed! Kate Middleton is officially a style icon for me now. That McQueen dress is to die for! Sarah Burton was undoubtedly the right choice. That has to be the most beautiful wedding dress I have ever seen. The classic Grace Kelly vibe was wondrous. The lace completed the dress. The veil was the right amount of transparent. The ivory with the white suited to be perfection. Even the makeup was adequate......I'm so terribly jealous. I might need counseling to get over it.

4 comments:

Hana said...

Really, Maxi? :P

Rifga™ said...

Yupp, Hana :P

Ria S. said...

hahaha when I was reading this I thought you stole my thoughts! I felt exactly the same that day! =D http://www.indie-and-fashion.blogspot.com/

Rifga™ said...

@ Ria S.: Heheh glad you liked it :) Cool blog you got there.