Hello There, Earthlings

I am aware I have been M.I.A for quite some time now. My Bachelors Degree started and I was vigorously studying my butt off. That, I believe is a completely valid reason to not be in touch.... I have missed this blog very much and I just had to make my comeback with a short and sweet post, which you are currently reading because I have nothing much to update you about except for my finals that I finished just two days back. I have absolutely nothing to do for a week before I begin my internship at Hilton Hotel in PJ. More details about that on the next post :D Meanwhile, I've been trying to convince my parents to buy me a BlackBerry because I seriously cannot keep up with my old phone of 5 years. Its a pain and a MOTOROLA. Like I said, its been 5 years. I need a technology upgrade. So I'll take your leave now but I'll be back to update this very not-happening blog. Au Revoir.

6 comments:

addhu said...

welcome back rifga

Rifga™ said...

Thanks addhu :)

Hana said...

Maxi! The much awaited post! Haha. x) What about the Martians or the aliens reading this post? Don't they get a hello?

Rifga™ said...

Hana, who do you think I spent all my time off from the blog with? Hahah I party with Martians and Aliens all the time. They don't need a hello! x)

Azko said...

Maxiii!!! I just read this and it made me laugh. This is the TYPICAL you hahah! You have not changed a bit! And yes your right, parents always say they will throw a big birthday for you and at the end they change their minds! PS: buy an iphone 4s!!!! BB sucks! ;) Miss you babe!! keep updating this atleast I will know how your life is since you dont answer my calls >.< <3 miss you babe!

Rifga™ said...

@ Azko: :D:D I'm so glad you found my blog! Hahah FYI you always call when I'm really busy or sleeping or tired to the extent I'm not even bothered to look who's calling x) Lol I miss you too! And yes I'll try to update as often as I could :)

Ps; Start blogging again! Seems like a legit way to communicate x) Wot say?