It's my 1 week mid-term holidays.

I'm probably going to spend the entire week at home apart from the occasional Sunway Pyramid visits. If I weren't down with the flu it would be a different story. I vowed to myself I would study hard this time. I've been doing most work last minute and I'm starting to feel like I've lost my interest in studies. I need to pick it up and be more focused like when I was during my Diploma.

In other news, me and the babes won a shitload of soft toys from a Microsoft Fun Fair held at Uni. I'm surprised I actually took part in it because I'm pretty much a spoilsport and I would only participate if there were free food involved. I guess I have a soft spot for soft toys. I threw darts at balloons, hoops at bottles and even threw a tiny ball inside a huge ass maze to try my luck. All for the love of soft toys. The best part however was when I screamed into a screamo-meter to win ice cream which I did very well of course. The MC heard my scream and announced into the microphone that it scared the shit out of him. How merrily embarrassing is that? Doesn't matter, won ice-cream. 


Anyway, I'm going to miss the silly ladies from class for a week.  Need to get started on revision before it's too late. Study Mode activated.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

soft toys! nice..

Rifga™ said...

@Anonymous: Yesss! :)

Ming Ming said...

I LOVE THE PINK HIPPO!

Ming Ming said...

I LOVE THE PINK HIPPO!

Rifga™ said...

@Ming Ming: I love the pink hippo too! But my friend won it. I got the green crocodile and the little green.. umm thingy that looks like an alien.