Resort 2013, Marc Jacobs

Speaking of resort collections, I normally like dashes of chroma on flowy dresses that would make my eyeballs pop out in utter delight. Marc Jacobs was kind enough to hear me out (my mind is convinced I am every fashion designer's best friend). Look at how wonderful this collection is. Inspired by Cindy Sherman's clown series, the entire collection is a huge contrast from last year. While the patterns were erratic; flowers, lines, curves, checkers.. bright and fun colors were used almost circus like with a pint of 70s.  Amazing how he paired all the pieces together.  (Note to self: A multicolored floral skirt and a multicolored checkered top goes well together. Your argument is invalid). I can see myself wearing each and every dress...after I shed all the extra weight and learn to use make up to hide my acne ...yeah. Who knew? Extremely self conscious people exist too.


Photos from style.com

12 comments:

Gabriele V. said...

Hello dear,
maybe you would like to follow each other's blogs with GFC or via bloglovin? or even both?

wolffashion.blogspot.com

have a nice day!
gV

Rifga™ said...

@Gabriele V.: Hey sure thing :) Followed you on GFC.

Anonymous said...

wow beatiful collection is it from marc by marc jacobs?

Beau said...

wow! all outfits looks very pretty and good!
your blog is very interesting :*

xx
beauthi.blogspot.com

Bouquet de Fleurs said...

I love MJ :)

Would you like to follow each other´s Blog with GFC and Facebook?
Greetings
http://bouquet-defleurs.blogspot.de/

Anonymous said...

rifqa :D

Anonymous said...

hey! where's you updates?!

pretty little things said...

love ur blog dear..
just came across it.. its amazing..
wanna follow each other??check m blog.
xp sabbi

Rifga™ said...

hey thanks everyone :) sorry about the hiatus. i tend to do this once in a while (or twice or thrice) haha

pretty little things said...

thnx fr urs lovly comment sweet..
following u back..:)
keep in touch
xo sabbi

Elfena said...

I love it! Nice blog. What about following each other?

Rifga™ said...

@Elfena: Sure will follow you back :) And thanks.